- Meeting started at 9:15
- Post House - Having a service opportunity once a month on Sundays
- Touch NJ- Delivering or dropping off food donated from grocery stores
- C.A.R. Event- Carnival ideas for the car carnival happening in April
- ASPCA- We will be going to Philly to walk grey hounds
- March Table- decorate your own cupcake or cookies
- Special Olympics- will be hosted at Ryder University and they are looking for volunteers
- Student Council for Exceptional Children- Walk for Autism
- Relay for Life- Join the team for $10
- Urban Promise Pedal for Promise- May 3rd ride 15, 30, or 65 miles to support youth education in Camden
- Tunnel of Oppression- generate ideas and skits for the tunnel of oppression
- PB&J- A service and social that will be held to do club bonding and service. By making sandwiches together to be donated to a kitchen.
Candidates were given 1 minute to introduce themselves, 3 minutes to answer questions, and 1 minute for a closing statement or to yield to questions. Markeishia Wright was temporarily appointed secretary for elections.
Ashley Payne ran for president unopposed.
Caitlyn Coupe entertained the motion to cast a single ballot by the secretary. So moved by Molly Olcese and seconded by Markeishia Wright.
- Ashley Payne was elected for the office of President for Rowan Circle K 2014-2015.
- Caitlyn Coupe was elected for the office of Vice President for Rowan Circle K 2014-2015.
- Markeishia Wright was elected for Secretary of Rowan Circle K 2014-2015.
- Chris Waldron was elected for the office of Treasurer for Rowan Circle K 2014-2015.
- Brittany Whisler was elected for the office of Editor of Rowan Circle K 2014-2015.
- Bridget Butler was elected for the office of senator for Rowan Circle K 2014-2015.
- Molly Olcese was endorsed unanimously by Rowan Circle K to run for LTG of Garden Division.
- Lauriel announced that she will be doing the 4k for cancer. It is a 4,000 bike ride across country in 70 days. This event will be happening the summer of 2015. Applications are due by March 15 and requires a 30 minute interview over the phone. Her goal is $4500 and she is currently looking for sponsors.
- Top Sport will be happening this Saturday at 9 a.m. If you would like to go or need a ride please post below or email us.
- Rider's 4th annual Dance to Eliminate will be held this Friday at 7:00 and it's $10 at the door.
- Kiwanis will be having a Pancake dinner fundraiser on April 12th at the Sickerville Applebees.
- April 5th will be Kiwanis One Day.
- Our sponsor Kiwanis have their meetings on the 2nd and 4th Thursdays of every month at the Pitman United Methodist Church. Address: 758 N Broadway, Pitman, NJ 08071. If you would like to attend a meeting please let us know.
- Happy Hoots
- Meeting adjourned 11:45