- Pay dues! Dues are $10. You need to pay dues to run for positions, apply for scholarships, and go to district events.
- We will be doing elections next week on Monday, February 24, 2014. We will open with nominations and then move into elections. If you are interested in running for a position, you must be dues paid! You can email us to ask about positions and elections. Information about positions can be found under resources.
- Run for a district position/ committee chair. If you are interested, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you with more information about the positions.
- We are starting to prepare for the Eliminate Banquet!
- The banquet is New Year’s themed – Happy Circle K New Year!
- We are going to make gift bags for the people that attend the event.
- We are going to create center pieces for the tables.
- The event is on April 6th from 12:00-5:00 in the Owl’s Nest.
- We will be participating in the tunnel of oppression this semester. The event is on April 14th. There are dress rehearsals on April 6th and the 13th. If you are interested in acting or have an idea for a skit, let us know!
- We will be participating in Relay For Life on April 4-5th. The theme is a birthday party! Join our team!!
- We will be participating in Back to the Boro. The event begins April 13, 2014. We will give you more details as we get them. Join our team!
- We may be donating a basket to Delta Phi Epsilon for Cystic Fibrosis. Think of some basket themes!
- Scrapbooking Committee! If you are interested in helping create an amazing scrapbook to be entered in a competition at District Convention, please let us know so we can schedule a meeting to get started! It will be a lot of fun! You can also post onto forums under committees if you want to do Scrapbooking.
- We are going to have a table in March. We’ll give you the date soon!
- Make bracelets!! We are donating bracelets to the children’s hospital! Try to make as many as possible.
- Open Floor:
- Animal Shelter ---->Talk to Molly email@example.com
- Gloucester County Animal Shelter