1. We are planning our Eliminate Banquet for April 6, 2014 from 12-5pm. For our banquet to be a success, we need to start going to businesses and asking for donations for the basket raffle. We will be meeting at 2:00 pm on Friday, February 7, 2014 at the student center half circle. Rides will be provided so you don't have to worry about walking. We will be going to businesses close to Rowan to ask for donations. If you are interested in joining us, please respond to this e-mail and let us know.
2. We will be volunteering at Post-House this semester. YAY! Once we solidify our schedule with post-house, we will let you know when we will be attending. Right now, we are aiming for Sunday afternoons. We may be going this Sunday at 12:00 pm to spread some Valentine's Day love. We will send out a confirmation e-mail once we speak with Post-House tomorrow to give you more details.
3. We will be volunteering at the Ronald McDonald House. We are still waiting to confirm our schedule with them as well and once we have concise dates, we will most definitely let you know.
4. Can you please send us the top three days of the week/ times that you would be available for a circle k event. We want to plan events that work with as many people's schedules as possible. Thank you so much!
5. We are trying to find a better way to contact everyone and keep them up to date with Circle K events and meetings. If you are comfortable with the idea of receiving text notifications, please text Caitlyn at 609-781-3544 with your first and last name. I promise we will not spam you with text messages, we will just remind you when events are going to occur.
6. We will be starting nominations for officer elections on Monday, February 17, 2014. For anyone to run/ vote, you must be dues paid and in good standing with the club.
7. D-CON is March 14th-16th. D-CON is a very good opportunity for anyone wishing to pursue a leadership role in Circle K at a club level or at a district level. There are a limited number of spots available, so if you are interested in going, please e-mail us back to let us know so we can approximate the cost of attending.
If you have any service ideas or anything you want to share with Rowan Circle K, please let us know. We are always open to ideas and suggestions.
Enjoy the rest of your snow day and stay safe!